Podcast Producer: Culinary Travel Liz Caskey Culinary & Wine +3 more
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Anywhere
- Category Media / Production
- Job type Part-Time
We are a travel design firm that crafts exquisite culinary and wine journeys in Latin America. Our high-touch private journeys share our deep knowledge of region through passionate tastemakers and craftsmen that unite us around the table.
In this unprecedented time when international travel is halted, we are expanding our current business to dive into new mediums and exciting projects to bring more of Latin America to our guests and scale to reach more people at home.
Our mission is as curators and lovers of the region are to share and showcase its hospitality, craftsmanship, and savor its artisanal foods, and terroir-driven wines.
Are probably a self-proclaimed “podcast junkie”? Do you have a love for the spoken word and discovering the many voices in the world? Are you articulate orally and also have great writing skills? Are you curious, highly motivated, and fueled by exploring the world?
We are seeking an assistant podcast producer to join our international team. You will wear many hats to support the production of our brand new podcast that brings our beautiful world of travel, food, wine, and design in South America. You will have the opportunity to be part of the podcast launch team and relish the satisfaction of understanding how each podcast episode comes to life from the seed of an idea to the guest interview and release of the final edited episode.
Purpose & Responsibilities
- Support production of our podcast with host Liz Caskey.
- Organize and coordinate with guests for interviews on show.
- Research and prepare questions for episodes.
- Write up show notes using keywords for SEO.
- Help prepare audio files for editing with our virtual audio editor.
- Schedule and coordinate podcast episode upload for release dates.
- Strategize and announce episodes via social media platforms for promotion in tandem with Social Media team.
- Fluent English, written and spoken. Proficiency in Spanish preferred.
- Open to direction and feedback.
- Experience listening to podcasts. Any experience producing podcast a plus.
- Superb writing and copy-editing skills.
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of marketing concepts.
- Analytical in nature and able to solve problems creatively.
- Confident with tech and managing different online software.
- International travel/experience. Familiarity of Latin America or Spanish-speaking culture preferred.
Details: This is an internship with non-monetary compensation with a minimum of 3 days per week or 15 hours. Full-time options available, too. Benefits: • Regular interaction with an international, talented team including the founder, Liz Caskey. • Real experience from day one. Gain valuable experience first-hand experience and participate in building something incredible while being surrounded by motivated co-workers. • Professional development, networking, and mentorship opportunity to learn about the industry and sharpen your skill set. *Note, if in college, can support course credit if your school allows this format. Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineAugust 15, 2020