Digital Media & PR Asst: Culinary Liz Caskey Culinary & Wine +3 more
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Anywhere
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Part-Time
We are a travel design firm that crafts exquisite culinary and wine journeys in Latin America. Our high-touch private journeys share our deep knowledge of region through passionate tastemakers and craftsmen that unite us around the table.
In this unprecedented time when international travel is halted, we are expanding our current business to dive into new mediums and exciting projects to bring more of Latin America to our guests and scale to reach more people at home.
Our mission is as curators and lovers of the region are to share and showcase its hospitality, craftsmanship, and savor its artisanal foods, and terroir-driven wines.
Are you a glossies lover? A self-professed magazine hoarder? Do you think in headlines? Would you say that writing, editing, and crafting pitches are your jam?
We are seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented team player that has excellent communication skills, a knack for writing creative copy, to join our South America-based remote team to help us implement our new, in-house digital marketing and PR campaigns.
Purpose & Responsibilities
- Write press releases, pitches to media, and other materials
- Research, compile, and create and/or update media and contact databases across diverse industries
- Seek out interview opportunities for LCCWE.
- Support weekly production of e-newsletter and client mailing list.
- Assist with special editorial projects as needed.
- Basic writing, copyediting and proofreading copy for newsletter, website, marketing campaigns as needed
- Schedule and coordinate any virtual speaking engagements, appearances, and special events
- Monitor all forms of media to measure campaigns effectiveness.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Proficiency in Spanish preferred.
- Pursuing a major in journalism or writing preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding written and copyediting skills. Samples of existing work will be requested.
- A highly organized individual who’s got attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical in nature and able to solve problems creatively.
- Self-directed, motivated, and goal-oriented. Being proactive is a key trait for success in PR.
- Proficient in MS Office and navigating online software for e-marketing.
- Love for food, wine, design, international travel, and experience a plus.
Compensation this position is : stipend / non-monetary compensation
Details: This is an internship with non-monetary compensation with a minimum of 3 days per week or 15 hours. Full-time options available, too. Benefits: • Regular interaction with an international, talented team including the founder, Liz Caskey. • Real experience from day one. Gain valuable experience first-hand experience and participate in building something incredible while being surrounded by motivated co-workers. • Professional development, networking, and mentorship opportunity to learn about the industry and sharpen your skill set. *Note, if in college, can support course credit if your school allows this format. Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineAugust 15, 2020