Operations Asst: Culinary & Wine Liz Caskey Culinary & Wine +3 more
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We are a travel design firm that crafts exquisite culinary and wine journeys in Latin America. Our high-touch private journeys share our deep knowledge of region through passionate tastemakers and craftsmen that unite us around the table.
In this unprecedented time when international travel is halted, we are expanding our current business to dive into new mediums and exciting projects to bring more of Latin America to our guests and scale to reach more people at home.
Our mission is as curators and lovers of the region are to share and showcase its hospitality, craftsmanship, and savor its artisanal foods, and terroir-driven wines.
Do you love to learn how businesses work on the inside? Are you a natural problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Can you visualize and understand supply chains and business processes to streamline operations? Would you love to have an important role in creating new innovative business processes that save time and money?
Purpose & Responsibilities
- Develop a customer first mindset: help us delight our guests with our high-touch approach to hospitality across mediums.
- Support the Operations team in both travel and an innovative new project launching in September for LCCWE clients
- Respond to customers and fulfill requests in timely manner.
- Resolve any order or bookings issues in a timely manner.
- Support annual update of current travel supplier database and rates for itinerary creation process.
- Be a part of creating updated streamlined operations procedures to integrate all areas of our business.
- Fluent English, written and spoken. Proficiency in Spanish preferred.
- Major or BS in Supply Chain Management or Tourism/Wine/Hotel Open Management.
- Amazing analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient problem-solver and finder of solutions.
- Strong desire to work for a fast paced, growing company.
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented. Being proactive is a key trait for success in operations.
- Tech savvy. Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, and willing to learn the internal software we use in-house to manage our information and operations.
- Love of food, wine, travel, and Latin America a plus—or a keen interest to learn.
Details: This is an internship with non-monetary compensation with a minimum of 3 days per week or 15 hours. Full-time options available, too. Benefits: • Regular interaction with an international, talented team including the founder, Liz Caskey. • Real experience from day one. Gain valuable experience first-hand experience and participate in building something incredible while being surrounded by motivated co-workers. • Professional development, networking, and mentorship opportunity to learn about the industry and sharpen your skill set. *Note, if in college, can support course credit if your school allows this format. Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineAugust 15, 2020