E-Commerce Manager Farmer Mark +2 more
- Date Posted August 25, 2020
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Part-Time
Farmer Mark operates certified farmers' markets that provide a platform for local farmers and artisan food & craft purveyors to sell directly to the public. We are committed to providing each of our markets’ local neighborhoods with top-quality products in an inviting community gathering space.
We currently operate the following weekly, year-round markets:
Westwood Village (Thursdays 12-5),
Costa Mesa (Saturdays, 9-2),
Playa Vista (Saturdays 9-2), and
Newport Beach (Sundays, 9-1)
We also run an online farmers' market ecommerce platform via Shopify to support local food distribution in Los Angeles.
Farmer Mark is recruiting a manager for its ecommerce site (online farmers’ market) supporting local farmers and food artisans in Los Angeles. Help be part of the local food system by connecting local farms to local residents!
FARMER MARK operates certified farmers’ markets in Los Angeles and Orange Counties that host farmers as well as artisan food and crafts. Our organization is committed to providing the local community with top quality products and an inviting community gathering space. As a result of COVID, we have pivoted and created an online farmers’ market with a contact-less drive thru pick up to facilitate a safe distribution of local food.
- Part or Full Time Options Available.
- Work locations: Playa Vista location and from home.
- Must be available each Saturday (6:30am-4:00pm); additional weekday hours have some flexibility.
- Experience with Shopify or similar ecommerce platform.
- Facebook/Instagram/Other ecommerce marketing experience.
- Strong excel skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- A passion for local foods a plus.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the weekly online farmers’ market ecommerce operations via Shopify.
- Vendor and Customer Relations. Coordinate vendor orders and delivery and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Marketing: Social Media promotion; E-Newsletter creation
- On-Site Management. Remain onsite during weekly pick up market hours on Saturday.
- Communicate and report directly to the founder.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline