Part-Time CX Associate-Holiday 2020 Field Company
- Date Posted September 11, 2020
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Field Company is gearing up for a busy online holiday season and we are searching for someone to join our small but mighty Customer Experience team. You will be the first line of defense when our customers need help, thus this role is critical to ensuring an exceptional experience with our brand.
As a company, our focus is on creating stellar products, helping our customers get the most out of them, and telling great stories about how those products fit into people's lives. All of our current products are firmly rooted in culinary adventures both at home and outdoors — we're looking for individuals to join our team who share our passion for these adventures.
This is a part-time remote position through the end of 2020, with the possibility of an extension.
- Act as ambassador and embodiment of the Field Company brand
- Educate and empower customers to become experts with Field Skillets
- Continuously learn about company products and skills to support and enhance customer experience
- Proactively respond to inquiries across email, telephone, real-time chat, & social media
- Quickly resolve customer issues by:
- Developing a deep understanding of our processes and policies
- Using your technical skills to master our software tools and systems
- Coordinating with other remote team members
- Thinking creatively and being resourceful
- Troubleshooting problems with our 3PL vendor and carriers
- Recognize patterns and share customer feedback with our team to support continuous improvement of our customer experience.
- Prior experience in customer service, retail, account management, or other customer-facing role. Experience with ecommerce fulfillment is a plus!
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work some nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to navigate and learn new software applications in your sleep
- Excellent written, verbal, conversational and improvisational communication skills
- An interest in cooking along with a friendly and relentlessly optimistic attitude!
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline