Business Devo. Manager – Higher Ed Genuine Foods
- Date Posted September 11, 2020
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Genuine Foods seeks the highest caliber sales managers who embody leadership skills to move our business forward. Sales leaders at Genuine Foods are innovative, talent driven and lead sales teams by inspiring a commitment to create partnerships resulting in a rewarding experience. Genuine Foods' sales leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that drive sales.
The Business Development Manager – Higher Ed will develop and implement innovative sales strategies to target, grow and sell food service management solutions within the Higher Education segment to college and university clients. The Manager will develop and sell large integrated national/global cafeteria, vending, and food services management solutions.
To apply, submit your resume, a cover letter and your salary requirement.
- Managing the sales process from identifying prospective sales opportunities through account and territory strategy, proposal, presentation, and successful execution
- Identifying, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Exercising creativity and independent judgement in developing and evaluating sales and marketing strategies
- Representing Genuine Foods at tradeshows and conferences
- Building outreach strategies and effectively approaching prospective clients
- Developing and delivering compelling proposals and presentations
- Effectively utilizing CRM and outreach software to track sales pipeline and progress towards business development goals
- Closing and negotiating contracts
- Ensuring efficient hand-off to Account Management and Operations for all new customers prior to start of service
- Further developing relationships with key accounts and accounts that are at-risk, ensuring that renewal processes go smoothly
- Actively working to accomplish business development goals and meet revenue targets
- 3+ years of documented success in sales in the Higher Ed market
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in multiple territories
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (MBA preferred).
- Ability to travel approximately 70% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales strategies and processes
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Financial and technical acumen in understanding needs and developing proposals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company
Genuine Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: East coast (Boston, DC, NY, Philadelphia, Charlotte); Central or South (Chicago, Houston, Dallas, NOLA, Atlanta, Miami); OR West Coast (Portland, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Phoenix)Salary details: Base salary of 75k, plus commission potential up to 175k Compensation this position is : salaried, 75k-100k Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline