Distribution / Delivery Driver LiTTLE GREEN GOURMETS
- Date Posted September 15, 2020
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
LiTTLE GREEN GOURMETS is a fresh kids meal company dedicated to growing smart eaters! Our meals are delivered to children throughout NYC daily and made from the best local and organic ingredients. Our meticulous attention to quality and detail has helped us grow quickly and we are looking for talented, quality-minded people to join our team and grow with us!Job description
We are seeking a DISTRIBUTION COORDINATOR / DELIVERY DRIVER with great daytime hours! The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and commitment to quality. You will be the face of our company, and direct contact with school administrators.
Deliver perishable food to schools in New York City.
General accountabilities include:
- Oversee the accurate & timely distribution of many delivery bundles daily
- Makes time sensitive food deliveries to 10+ schools from the LGG kitchen
- Maintains delivery logs
- Pickup and return delivery bags from previous day
- Make last minute deliveries after regular route on occasion
- Opportunity to grow into a more advanced position as we grow our delivery fleet
- Facilitate feedback as necessary between accounts and LGG team
- Maintain functionality and cleanliness of LGG’s delivery van
- Exercise strict adherence to NYC parking and traffic regulations
- Communicate promptly, effectively and respectfully with all accounts and members of the LGG team
- Maintain, clean and organize delivery bags at least 1x week
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
We deliver 5-6 days a week, and are looking for candidates available to work 35+ hours a week, Monday - Saturday, between 6am-5pm or until the job is completed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: One year or more experience driving delivery vehicle
- Must have valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Must have clean background check
- Friendly and personable
- Prompt, responsible and reliable
- Must exhibit good judgement
- Thinks and moves quickly in a fast paced environment with many moving parts
- Great attention to detail
- Must reside in New York City; knowledge of city’s layout preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs continuously, throughout the day
- Ability to read spreadsheets and use computers a plus!
This is an hourly, full-time position $17 / hour DOE. Pay is commensurate with experience.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline