Customer Service Analyst OurHarvest
- Date Posted September 15, 2020
- Location Hicksville, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
OurHarvest is a fast-growing, mission-based, online farmers market in the New York Metro Area that connects customers to real food, straight from regional farmers and producers while fighting hunger. By partnering directly with our farmers and suppliers, we create a sustainable, transparent supply chain that offers better prices to farmers; fresher, more affordable, and more nutritious food for customers; and less food waste and environmental impact for everyone.
OurHarvest is the only online farmers market that allows customers to curate their own order from our variety of carefully curated local produce, proteins, dairy, bakery, pantry staples, and specialty products. Our online ordering and delivery platform allows our customers to shop what they want, when they want, without being tied to a subscription or CSA, while giving back. For every order over $25, we donate a meal to a local food pantry. We are proud to have donated 30,000+ meals to date!Job description
Be the Voice of Our Farmers & Suppliers
OurHarvest’s customer experience team represents the voice of our farmers, suppliers, and OurHarvest. Your interactions with our customers play a key role in driving customer loyalty and strengthening new and existing customer relationships. Whether troubleshooting customer issues or sharing insights to educate customers on local, seasonal items and nutritious meals, you will have the unique ability to help customers connect with our local farming community. Collaborating with our Fulfillment, Purchasing, and Technology teams, your customer insights will provide invaluable feedback to our team and farmers as we scale the business.
About the Role:
In this entry- to intermediate-level role, we are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated problem solvers who love working with people to deliver exceptional customer service, and who are passionate about bettering our food system. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Assist customers in managing their OurHarvest accounts and orders
- Manage and solve multiple customer inquiries in a dynamic environment, including making judgement calls regarding custom solutions for various customer delivery and fulfillment issues
- Provide empathetic support to customers across multiple communication platforms including phone, email, and chat
- Identify trends in customer pain points and proactively develop systems and solutions to improve the customer experience as well as escalate issues as appropriate
- Focus on increasing customer satisfaction to encourage re-orders and establishing OurHarvest as customer’s primary source for groceries
- Manage logistics regarding delivery of and notification about orders
- Be a part of a best-in-class team for efficiency & quality of work
- Job will primarily be remote to begin, but may require occasional work at our Hicksville, NY offices in the future.
As the voice of OurHarvest to our customers and potential customers, we are looking for someone who is friendly, reliable, positive, and genuinely excited about our mission.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer experience related position is preferred (restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Organized and a fast, yet eloquent communicator by email, chat and phone with the ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers
- Desire and willingness to grow in responsibility and job description with our growing company
- Strong ability to listen, identify problems, and find resolution
- Must be poised and professional
- Must be accountable for daily, weekly, monthly goals
- Show flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to be resourceful and use critical thinking skills
- Must have integrity and do the right thing at all times
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Spanish Language Skills is a plus, but not required
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineNovember 15, 2020