Bread Baker Saraghina Bakery
- Date Posted September 17, 2020
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We are currently seeking a morning bread baker to join our team (approx 4am to 12pm shift). No overnight baking required. All candidates must share our enthusiasm for bread and baking and have a desire to learn more. A successful candidate will also work well as part of a team and approach tasks with diligence and an attention to detail in order to meet our high standards. Candidates require a basic understanding of fermentation and must be comfortable working in a bakery environment.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Mixing bread doughs.
- Shaping buns and rolls.
- Shaping and bake-off
- Lending assistance to other bakery teams.
- Completing shift work, as assigned, in a timely and thorough manner in accordance with bakery standards.
- Maintaining sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies within working area.
- Following principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment, ensuring corporate and OSHA safety standards are followed.
A successful candidate must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- Able to lift and carry 50lb.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Flexible with working hours.
At least 1 year in a bakery or kitchen environment
We look forward to receiving your application!
Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline