Operations Office Coordinator Bella Cucina +1 more
- Date Posted October 07, 2020
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Part-Time
Bella Cucina Artful Food is an established award-winning lifestyle brand. Our core business is focused around our hand-made artisanal food product line, sold both wholesale in the US and Canada, online and in our flagship retail store in Atlanta.
A highlight has been a feature on Oprah’s most popular “Favorite Things” show, the December issue of "O" magazine Favorite Things issue, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living,Better Homes & Garden, andCooking Light.
GENERAL SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsible for Operations activities including customer service, inside sales, administration. This position is Mon-Fri, 4 -6 hours per day.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist customers with placing orders, order upsell and customer satisfaction follow-up
- Order entry, pick tickets and payment processing
- RMA's and UPS claims
- Assist with customer service calls
- Direct and coordinate customer communication including weekly and scheduled eblasts, phone calls and mailers
- Assist with meeting daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales goals as outlined
- Coordinate and assist with execution of all sales tradeshow details including pre-show planning and communication, logistics, staffing, sales orders, order entry and customer follow-up.
- Coordinate logistics of order fulfillment and delivery including pulling pick tickets, UPS tags, call tags etc to ensure timely, accurate delivery of goods to customer.
- Enter purchase orders, bills, and receipts
- Cost accounting of all products and raw materials
- Assist with EOM inventory counts and ensure all values and cost outs are correct
- Create purchase orders and ensure best pricing of COGS is maintained and improved.
- When materials are received from shipping, Receive Purchase orders and enter bills
- Daily inventory adjustments and EOM inventory review and reconciliation
- Oversee cash flow planning and vendor payments
- Company dashboard facilitation and distribution weekly
1. Quickbooks proficiency
2. Excel & google Spreadsheets
3. Bookkeeping & General office
NOTE: Customer relations, accounting and operations administration experience including exemplary accounting skills, proficiency in excel spreadsheets, experience with purchasing and inventory oversight, as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills. These skills are normally acquired by three to five years of experience which includes supervisory responsibility.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineOctober 31, 2020