Warehouse & Fulfillment Team Member Big Spoon Roasters
- Date Posted October 10, 2020
- Location Durham, NC
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Part-Time
This role requires a safety-minded, industrious, detail-oriented person with a strong work ethic, sharp organizational skills, computer literacy, creative problem-solving skills, positivity, and teamwork. The initial opportunity is part-time, but may evolve into a full-time role.
- Prepares packaging materials for daily production and fulfillment.
- Fills orders using a variety of different equipment and packaging configurations.
- Assists Production with various elements of food manufacturing.
- Assists Warehouse & Shipping Team Lead in monitoring warehouse inventory for shortages, errors, and safety concerns.
- Performs Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and cleaning of select production and warehouse equipment.
- Assists with contacting shipper(s) and arranging for pickup.
- Receives and logs inbound materials and files packing slips.
- Loads outbound materials onto trucks and freight vehicles.
- Operates and maintains forklift and other tools required for storage and fulfillment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stand or walk 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. many times throughout the day
- Ability to be self-directed when needed, but comfortable taking direction and asking questions
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Proficiency in basic mathematical skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and fractions to be able to calculate square footage, etc.
- Ability to read a ruler to within 1/16 of an inch and accurately use a calculator to measure and calculate effectively
- Dependability regarding attendance, start time, and completion of work
- A clear understanding of, and commitment to, Big Spoon Roasters’ values and mission
- Proficiency with shipping software, Google Docs (cloud computing), and Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and a proactive approach to contributing to our collective success!
Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $14.00 - $17.00 Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline Attachment click here to download the attached document.