Quality Assurance/R&D Innovator Snowville Creamery
- Date Posted November 04, 2020
- Location Pomeroy, OH
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Quality Assurance & Product Development
We are looking for a Product Developer & Quality Assurance Manager to be responsible for creating and developing new products, improving existing products, conducting market research, developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting testing and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and documentation
- Ensure regulatory standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Identify and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Preform sensory and microbiological evaluation on finished product and producer samples
- Determine product specifications according to various factors and uses.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Consulting market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive.
- Support manufacturing and design activities by developing test batches for products in development.
- Provide a creative and innovative perspective to product development.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prior experience in food processing.
- Proven work experience in a dairy processing setting or related field.
- Work well within a team.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline