- Date Posted November 08, 2020
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Mouth is an expert curator and online retailer of the best specialty foods from small-batch makers in the United States. Based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, we are both a discovery platform for foodies and a unique gifting service offering the next generation of curated gift boxes and monthly subscriptions.Job description
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our small, hungry team. In this role, you will support and report on various marketing initiatives and work cross-functionally with all departments to ensure business KPIs are achieved.
This person will support the Marketing and E-commerce teams, while working closely with the Product and Creative teams, in all content efforts – including the coordination of planning and creating marketing assets. They will also facilitate the timely and flawless execution for all marketing channels, including website, email, paid and owned social, blog, print assets and digital advertising. This person will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of various marketing channels (including email and social media) under the direction of the Head of Marketing.
The ideal candidate never misses a deadline and is highly data-driven, detail-oriented, smart, funny, super organized, hungry, a team-player and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Oh, and you love to eat!
- Support the Marketing, E-Commerce, Product and Creative teams in all content efforts, including coordinating and planning, creating, and the flawless execution for all marketing channels, including website, email, paid and owned social, blog, print assets and digital advertising
- Maintain marketing and content calendars and communicate end-goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly tracking and reporting of marketing and creative KPIs.
- Pro-actively communicate performance/trends with the Head of Marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain third-party marketing/communications platforms and tools
- Manage social media account and audience engagement
- Conduct research to aid in team goals, including contributing campaign ideas, Instagram hashtag research, keyword and content optimization, and reporting on industry trends
- MUST love food and the people who love food.
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role. Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of basic html and SEO.
- Exceptional written communication skills and stellar attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Obsessed with best practices and data analysis.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities on tight timelines.
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, eager-to-learn and highly-organized.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline