Brand and Social Media Coordinator Milkrun LLC
- Date Posted November 12, 2020
- Location Austin, TX
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Reports to: Brand Manager, Head of Growth
Application: Send an email introducing yourself as a potential team member, with some ideas about how you would share our story. Please attach your resume as well.
Due: ASAP. The earlier the better!
Location: Austin, TX preferred. SEA and PDX applicants are also encouraged to apply
As Social Media Coordinator you will create original content to share across multiple platforms to present a visually striking and engaging brand image company wide. You will help grow our MilkRun following with targeted, intentional, and well executed social media campaigns. You will manage real-time posting, engage an established social media audience with rich storytelling and imagery, present a consistent voice and aesthetic, and use social platforms to educate about the MilkRun story and mission. Our Brand Ambassador in each market will capture content, you will make it relevant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Execution of Social Media Strategy:
- Full time social media management
- Posting and management of social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Use account metrics to optimize impact (e.g. posting times, audience demographics, response to posts)
- Develop calendar for social media posts weekly and monthly
- 5-7 instagram posts per week
- Consistent Instagram “stories” that are curated, in depth and tell a bigger story about food and farms
- Stories to engage audience with polls/questions/backstory
- Seasonal contests
- Consistent updates and management of Facebook page
- Integrate marketing and promotions with Facebook pages
- Twitter Management, link with other channels. Consistent posting, 5-7 times/week.
- Respond to comments and guest inquiries and direct them to appropriate channels in a timely manner
- Execute a calendar of scheduled content with our consistent style
- Track audience engagement to support growth plan for maximized impact
- Create original photography and video content
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- At least 2 years experience managing a brand’s social presence
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Strong Photography skills and working knowledge photo editing
- Video experience and editing skills
- Adaptable and able to different styles of imagery and video
- Awareness and understanding of current brands and marketing trends
- Ability to keep a “pulse” on current trends within the relevant food and farm communities
- Excellent communication skills
- 20-30 hours/week. Salary range depending on experience.
- Lots of room for talented and motivated candidates to grow, we are looking for people who will dive in and get things done!
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJanuary 01, 2021