Marketing + E-Commerce Supervisor Stranger Wines & Spirits
- Date Posted January 07, 2021
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Our group of businesses is committed to sourcing seasonally, locally and organically, to create truly unique and lasting partnerships with our farmers and producers, and to produce outstanding food that highlights these connections and quality ingredients. This position is an opportunity to grow your career and learn with us in a dynamic, ideal-driven company. Job description Responsibilities:
- Marketing - design engaging promotions for email and social media marketing that highlight new or exciting wines and spirits
- Website - manage all aspects of the website including: updates as new products arrive (photographing the item, selecting or creating categories for each product, writing a description, etc.) and generally ensure that the website is consistently functioning well
- E-Commerce - manage all aspects of our e-commerce platform including: daily maintenance, customer service (answering questions, handling shipping and inventory issues), ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner, scheduling UPS pickups, purchasing shipping materials, etc.
- Inventory & Receiving - manage the store's sales history and inventory, create purchase and reorder numbers, price new products on arrival, etc.
- Staff Training - educate staff on new arrivals and promotions to ensure that everyone understands our inventory and how to sell specific products
- 1-2 years experience in wine or spirits retail sales
- Desire to commit to becoming an integral member of a growing business
- Experience designing email or social media marketing a plus
- Experience with Lightspeed POS a plus
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly required to stand and walk; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. They must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJanuary 31, 2021