Supplier Success & Partnerships Lead Forager
- Date Posted January 11, 2021
- Location Portland, ME
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
The Customer Success Team is the closest to every single one of our customers — retailers, restaurants, institutions, small farmers, local artisans, and other stakeholders in our local food supply chain. They work across our existing customer base to achieve company and customer goals, identify opportunities, and maximize the value of our platform. The Supplier Success & Partnerships Lead will develop a deep relationship with our supplier customers and a thorough understanding of our product. Additionally, they will actively research, identify, and recruit new suppliers from all over the country to join our platform and grow their wholesale business and establish close relationships with organizations that assist and promote local food and local producers throughout the US. This position serves as the integral link between our customer accounts and our team, providing education and support to the customers and informing the team about what they need most.
Manage existing supplier relationships
Find and recruit new suppliers to join our platform in new and existing geographies
Identify and develop relationships with leaders in the local food scene in new geographies - test kitchens, non-profits, government agencies, local coalitions and organizations, etc.
Handle onboarding and training of new suppliers.
Handle customer questions related to Forager platform functionality
Analyze platform & sales data to understand user performance
Work with Marketing to promote suppliers and deliver marketing services to customer base
- Manage customer billing process
We’re looking for someone who enjoys helping and working with local food buyers and growers and loves rolling up their sleeves to solve complicated problems and is comfortable dealing with many moving parts at once. Ideally, we are looking for someone with past experience working with a large group of farmers and producers and recruiting them to join a network or platform.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities and work through challenges creatively
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience or willingness to learn Hubspot, Google Drive, Domo
- Ability and desire to go beyond your job description and wear multiple hats
- Passionate about the local food economy
- Experience in working with food buyers and farmers
- Experience providing software training and using CRM a plus
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJanuary 22, 2021