Marketing & Social Media Manager Bocce's Bakery
- Date Posted January 11, 2021
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
- Oversee the strategy for social media channels.
- Developing original content for social media, email campaigns, and webpage.
- Create and manage weekly, monthly, yearly marketing calendar.
- Set KPIs, capture and analyze campaign performance metrics and share insights and recommendations
- Create innovative marketing ideas to grow brand awareness with consumers and wholesale stores.
- Produce final design assets for social media, online use, and marketing.
- Work with retail partners on marketing campaigns.
- Oversee relationship with digital marketing agency and design team.
- Proven results building social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive growth
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related role
- College Degree
- Graphic design skills
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with daily prioritization
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Ability to exercise independent judgment as issues arise
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Adaptability to changing requirements and needs of growing business
- Must love dogs (& treats!)
While our business is booming, we’ve remained a small & fun team!
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Unlimited pup treats
- Vacation & Holiday time-off
Bocce’s was founded in 2011 on the belief that dogs deserve real food. Since our first batches, customers have
responded to the simple recipes, all-natural ingredients, and innovative branding. Bocce’s treats can now be
found nationally. Stocked in independent pet stores across the US, as well as big box retailers like PetSmart & Target, specialty stores such as Crate & Barrel, online platforms like Amazon and Chewy.com, and even Shake Shack (look for Bocce’s on the Shake Shack menu!). Our treats have been featured in press outlets including The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, and Modern Dog. We are committed to making a change in the pet treat aisle by proving that simple is better. Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline