Sales & Business Development intern Wander Foods
- Date Posted January 13, 2021
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Wander is WOC-led food brand reinventing pantry staples. We is crafting kick*ss flavorful and functional pantry staples that taste as good as they make you feel. We don’t just make pantry staples, we create globally-inspired flavors that make you wonder where the heck we’ve been all along! We Believe that people are united by Good Food and Good Energy, so we bottled and called it magic.Internship description
The ideal candidate has an experience in sales and food industry with an understanding of the CPG landscape. The individual will be integral to the success of the company launch and will be responsible for day-to-day sales outreach with key retail accounts, sales targets, and enhancing the brand experience, both in store and online.
This is a 3 months internship opportunity to join a women-owned food brand from the ground up with an opportunity for a full-time role with benefits ad commission.
- Proactively manage and achieve sales targets to maximize revenue growth.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our existing retailers, working to understand their goals, market conditions, challenges, competitive activities, and unique opportunities.
- Coordinate seasonal marketing plans for each retailer to drive and deliver on sales targets. Initiate new retail marketing and promotional ideas to build awareness and acquire new customers. Identify up-sell and merchandising opportunities.
- Create & maintain a centralized retailer activities calendar that includes promo-planning, digital activations, and in-store events.
- Work closely with founder to execute campaigns and brand activations.
- Analyze metrics and reporting including ROI for retail partners sales and business development initiatives.
- Strong presentation skills in most communication formats (In-person, phone, email, video conference, web conference).
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends; keep abreast of influencers, innovation, and new retail formats.
- Set sales volume and velocity targets, as well as a replicable playbook for scaling quickly in new markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with top clients to ensure satisfaction and identify upsell opportunities
- Manage all aspects of sales operations, from top-of-funnel to closing and handoff to Client Success team
Compensation this position is : salaried, $15/hr +
Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJanuary 29, 2021