Sales Representative The Monger
- Date Posted January 12, 2021
- Location Berkeley, CA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Position: Sales Representative
- Grow the monger’s product ecosystem by recruiting makers and sellers of quality food
- Grow the monger’s user ecosystem by recruiting service-oriented businesses
- Identify partnership or marketing opportunities with other food organizations
- Understand current business conditions to help facilitate sales
- Understand the monger platform and articulate its advantages to customers
- Contribute to developing effective sales and marketing materials when appropriate
- Share insight into the industry and current business conditions with development and success teams when appropriate
- Represent the monger’s values to outside businesses as a public face of the company
- Contact leads and make subscription sales via appropriate channels
- Update CRM daily with new leads / contacts etc.
- Coordinate with operations for sales support / lead generation
- Record sales for compensation
- Relay user issues or questions to dev or success teams
This position is answerable directly to the CEO, and will receive performance reviews from the CEO or co-founders as appropriate.
This position currently has no direct reports, but will coordinate with operations team for sales support.
A time commitment of 15-20 hours weekly is currently expected, with availability TBA. Further hours or responsibilities may be added on mutual agreement between Anna Larsen and CEO.
- Learning everything there is to know about our products from our seasoned sales and marketing teams.
- Assessing leads to determine which of our suite of products will most benefit them.
- Making outbound sales calls to pre-qualified leads.
- Accurately reporting all sales activities in our CRM.
- Training with our lead sales staff on leading customer walk-throughs of our B2B and B2C platforms.
- Attending and reporting out at weekly sales and all-hands meetings.
- Phone sales experience.
- A drive to exceed sales goals.
- Familiarity with using a CRM.
- Able to seek out new leads and find relevant contact information.
- Knowledge of the food industry, specifically the specialty food industry.
- Experience working as part of a remote team.
Competitive base plus commission.Compensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $25,000.00 - $50,000.00 Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline