Remote FT and PT Customer Service HigherRing
- Date Posted January 17, 2021
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
- HigherRing is a mission-driven certified B Corp, a certified Woman-Owned Business based out of San Francisco, and a member of 1% for the Planet.
- We are committed to learning and growing, and we value and embrace diversity.
- Women, Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA+, and other under-represented folks are highly encouraged to apply.
- We employ work-from-home agents all across the U.S.
- HigherRing employees enjoy employee status with a predictable schedule and receive paid training, on-going coaching, a living hourly wage, paid time off and insurance benefits!
- We provide competitive companies with high-touch, white-glove customer support while proudly investing in American workers and communities.
- We are using the power of business to effect positive social change!
- Learn more about HigherRing at https://www.higherring.com/
Are you interested in working from home? We’ve been doing that long before everybody else had to!
If you’re a self-motivated analytical thinker and proficient writer who enjoys helping others, come put your skills to use on a fast-paced, energetic work-from-home team!
- Enjoy helping people and forming connections?
- Great problem solver and well written with solid computer skills and experience?
- Ready to work from the comfort of your own home - long term?
- Want to be part of a fun and supportive virtual team?
- Looking for an employer that wants to grow YOU along with the company?
- TRAVEL - We are hiring now for several “travel team” positions. These team members assist our tours and activities clients by answering questions and booking guests on exciting adventures - from boating or hiking excursions, to bike and walking tours, and even caged shark dives!
- Travel agents provide white-glove customer service through phone and email channels, and may also be involved in setting up schedules and tours in the backoffice and booking systems..
- Travel agents must be detail oriented, able to juggle many responsibilities with various timelines and able to work in multiple tabs at once.
- We provide the computer, paid training, and a fun and supportive environment.
REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Reliability, professionalism, a strong work ethic, good writing skills, and the ability to think on your feet are VERY important!
- You must have a quiet, private, distraction-free workspace.
- Our systems require a direct ethernet cable connection (no satellite or WiFi) and strong internet bandwidth (minimum 10 mbps download/3 mbps upload) from a reliable provider (check your speed at www.speedtest.net before applying to see if you qualify).
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline