Sales & Operations Manager Antidote
- Date Posted February 22, 2021
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We are the proud creators of Antidote: an exquisite, mood-boosting chocolate that loves you back – created for all adversities that get in the way, every day.
Antidote is present nationally and internationally, in the specialty, natural and gifting space with its high-quality and beautiful branding, a private company operating from Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York. This job can be performed nationwide off-site.Job description
We are seeking a part time sales & operations manager (approx. 16 to 20 hours per week), to further whet the hottest ever chocolate brand! More precisely, we are looking for a reliable professional to keep our business growing smoothly.
The key responsibilities are outlined below, however ultimately, we are looking for a logical and trustworthy person who has some food industry experience. Great sales and customer service experience a must.
You will …
- Correspond and process orders for direct wholesale accounts, brokers and distributors
- Call/e-mail current and new accounts for orders and respond to inbound requests.
- Invoicing, past dues calls and some administrative tasks
- Oversee shipment logistics for wholesale, online and distributors
- Assist in forecasting and planning production quantities
You bring …
- Prior experience in Sales, Marketing or Operations within the food CPG industry
- Proven ability to manage accounts, while meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service skills
- The go-getter attitude of a self-motivated self-starter & you should love chocolate!
We offer …
- An amazing and fun brand
- Opportunity for growth and to grow an international lifestyle brand
- Friendly and collaborative team-based work environment
Perfect for someone who has another part time job or kids/family.