Farmers Market Team Member 68th & Monroe
- Date Posted January 20, 2021
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
68th & Monroe LLC is an all-natural, handcrafted, body care company. We are seeking Part-Time Farmer’s Market Team Members to join our sales team.
68th & Monroe carefully sources premium ingredients, locally, wherever possible. We take extreme care to ensure sustainable sourcing of our ingredients, which means our suppliers must follow high standards for social, ethical, and environmental performance factors. We ensure our products are made with natural or organic, cruelty free ingredients; and free of harmful ingredients like parabens, sulfates, and fragrance—this is our promise!
We are seeking Part-Time Farmer’s Market Team Members to join our sales team.
Market Season: March - December
- Serenbe Farmer’s Market – Saturday’s 9a to 12p
- Oakhurst Farmer’s Market – Saturday’s 9a to 1p
- Grant Park Farmer’s Market – Sunday’s – 9a to 1p
- Other Markets TBD
- Must be available to work weekends and occasional pop-up markets and special events (typically 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, times may vary).
- Must have 1 to 2 years of customer-facing sales and merchandising experience.
- Must pass criminal background and/or credit check; cash handling and customer credit card processing is required to perform the job.
- Must have a smart phone and data access for POS system.
- Must be able to learn, follow and execute sales and customer engagement model flawlessly.
- Must meet/exceed market sales goals.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., some tasks include: standing for long periods of time, set-up and break-down, hanging company signage/banner, tent and table set-up and product merchandising (this is a highly physical job).
- Must have a friendly, outgoing, energetic personality with superior communication skills.
- Must be hard-working and possess a self-starter and team-oriented personality.
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions (heat/cold/wind/rain/etc.).
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance; driving your own vehicle to pick-up product from our production location in preparation for markets and subsequent drop-off will be an aspect of your job duties in this role.
- High School diploma.
- Basic knowledge of natural, organic, and vegan ingredients and their skin benefits and/or willingness to learn.
- Some college experience.
- $12/hr plus 10% of total net sales (market goal must be met to receive the additional sales incentive).
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline