Assistant Manager Blackfoot Hospitality +1 more
- Date Posted February 19, 2021
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Blackfoot Hospitality is the team behind Little Owl, Little Owl "The Townhouse", Market Table, and The Clam.
Our shared vision and common goal is to offer genuine hospitality to our guests, garner relationships and maintain our restaurants and event spaces not only as neighborhood gems, but also as Greenwich Village destinations where our guests can be confident that their experiences are sure to be exceptional.
West Village Restaurant Group looking for an experienced Manager.
Our ideal candidate will embody our philosophy of personality driven, friendly, warm, professional service, and a dedication to making each dining experience unique and memorable. Strong wine, spirits, and food knowledge alongside a fun and winning personality are a must.
During this time we are looking for the ultimate team player who can think outside of the box and work to keep our staff and out guests safe.
- Strong hospitality skills and an upbeat personality.
- Friendly and passionate about food, wine and the guest's experience.
- At least three years of FOH restaurant experience.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays required).
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of OpenTable required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the inner working of the restaurant. Spend time on the floor during allocated shifts. Manage service and customer experience by touching tables and creating regulars out of everyone who walks through the door.
- Troubleshoot service issues.
- Actively managing “the book,” to ensure the success of our reservations program.
- Insuring that all office and clerical duties are being performed in an effective and efficient manner.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline