Business Development Manager - Ecomm Musco Food Corp.
- Date Posted March 16, 2021
- Location Maspeth, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
We started with a handful of Italian cured meats & cheeses, but now possess a product portfolio strong of 1,600 items from around the world. We add hundreds of new products to our portfolio every year and are constantly looking for better ways to service our customers.
Our warehouse is strategically located in Maspeth, NY, allowing us to rapidly service customers in the region. We service a wide array of establishments, ranging from delis and mom & pop shops to larger distributors and retailer chains. At Musco Food, our philosophy is simple: we consider our customers to be true partners, and value relationships based on trust, respect, and mutual growth. We hope you’ll join the family. Job description
We are looking for a Business Development Manager - Ecommerce to join our company to cultivate our existing ecommerce customers and click-and-brick customers and further grow that segment of the business. You will report directly to the CEO and collaborate with purchasing, marketing, customer service, supply chain, in addition to the sales teams of other business to find efficiencies and share best practices.
- Develop and execute our ecommerce plan & budget. You will handle all aspects of ecommerce, including business development, account management, planning, content strategy, promotional campaigns, analytics, and achievement of revenue and margin targets.
- Manage existing ecommerce accounts, and existing lead pipeline. Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach.
- Create and execute an annual plan of digital activities with eCommerce accounts that accurately follows the digital sales strategy and ensures profitable sales growth.
- Optimize our items’ presence on third-party platforms. You will partner with Marketing to execute optimized brand content for e-commerce retail partners, promotion strategies and activation calendar.
- Collaborate closely with the purchasing department to be part of the new product developments and forecasting.
- Ensure optimal distribution, visibility, and programming to drive our private label brands Vantia, Merro and Sicuro.
- Identify new B2B development opportunities, trends, and technologies to increase sales.
- Define, monitor, and report metrics to improve overall sales performance
Required Experience and Skills
- 5+ years in B2B sales with a track record of sales growth in ecommerce.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative.
- Significant knowledge of digital/online space - Experience in an eCommerce environment required.
- Experience in consumer goods, preferably food.
- Outstanding track record of developing profitable digital sales and marketing programs, and meeting and exceeding performance objectives.
- Cross-functional “literacy”: the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance in capacities ranging from customer planning to forecasting.
- Experience leading and optimizing digital sales enablement technologies, such as CRM, lead generation.
Location: candidate will work out of the office in Maspeth, NY, and may travel nationally 4/6 times per year to visit accounts.Benefits: Medical, 401K, PTO available. Company will provide cell phone, company IPAD or similar device. Company will reimburse for authorized expenses. Compensation this position is : salaried, 75k-100k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline