The Kingstide is Hiring Line Cooks!! The Kingstide
- Date Posted April 05, 2021
- Location Daniel Island, SC
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
In every Indigo Road restaurant, we are committed to providing superior quality food and beverages with legendary service. Our team strives to be collaborative, compassionate, and demonstrate a strong work ethic with all of our co-workers. Internal hospitality is our priority; making sure the environment is one that is safe, fun and creative! We enjoy providing a daily pre-shift family meal in each restaurant where everyone can enjoy each other’s company before the service begins. Our culinary teams use the freshest ingredients, work closely with local farmers and fisherman, and create recipes that are approachable, yet inventive! We deliver products that are made fresh daily and use whole animal butchery in order to ensure top quality meats. Our restaurants make fresh pastas and breads in-house daily and utilize wood fire cooking to create memorable meals. Indigo Road believes that our employees are key to our success and we love to promote from within!
The Indigo Road Restaurant Group offers benefits to all full-time employees that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident and Short-Term Disability Insurance. We also offer Paid Time Off, a Home Loan Assistance Program, a Hospitality School Assistant Program, and meal discounts at our sister restaurants!Job description
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Willingness to learn how to make homemade pastas and bread, on a daily basis
- Interested in performing whole animal butchery techniques
- Accurately and efficiently prepares the highest quality cuisine for our guests consistent with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all DHEC regulations for cleanliness and sanitation
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven flat top range and refrigeration equipment
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or maintaining
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline