Marketing & Sales Internship The Owl's Brew
- Date Posted April 05, 2021
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Owl’s Brew is a female-founded company led by tea experts Jennie Ripps and Maria Littlefield. Our Owl’s Brew Boozy Tea is a fresh-brewed organic spiked sparkling hard tea seltzer, made with 100% real ingredients.
- Jack of all Trades: provide operations, sales & marketing teams with support (shipping samples, creating kits for the marketing team, sourcing gifts, and supporting the onboarding of new hires)
- Assist with client relations and customer inquiries
- Provide teams with assistance in researching target markets and developing presentation decks
- Assist marketing team with social media and community management responsibilities as needed including content creation for digital efforts, newsletters, blog & social monitoring
- Act as brand ambassador for occasional product demos and events (in-store taste tastings) and at local NYC locations (COVID permitting)
- Currently attending a college or university in New York City
- Love for food, beverage, and wellness
- Strong interest in the fast-paced start-up space
- Excellent people skills
- Entrepreneurial and solution oriented
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Pages, Numbers, Keynote and basic comfort working in web-based programs
Part time; Minimum 20 hours per week; Preference for 3 full days. Additional hours available.
This is an hourly position at $15/hr.
Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr +
Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineApril 20, 2021