Marketing Internship Starbird
- Date Posted April 09, 2021
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Category Design / Media
- Job type Internship/Apprentice
Visit Starbird: Sunnyvale CA | San Jose CA | Foster City CA | Campbell CA |Oakland CA |Walnut Creek CA |San Francisco CA | SFO Terminal 1 | Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara CA
Follow @starbirdchicken on Instagram and Tik Tok Internship description
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a creative and multitalented intern to join our team. Starbird’s Marketing Intern will be integral in helping us to grow Starbird’s marketing efforts and persona in the community. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to jump right in and get their hands dirty, who loves learning on the job and isn’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
As the Marketing Intern you will:
• Assume the role of Starbird’s brand ambassador via direct engagement with customers, community outreach and greater interaction with digital followers, on social media and review platforms.
• Create daily video and photo footage for Starbird and Starbird Wings Instagram, Facebook and TikTok. This includes guest engagement, back of house food preparation, service, events and more.
• Help cultivate the Starbird brands’ social media presence and followership via direct communication and ongoing conversations with local bloggers, social media influencers and followers.
• Study and follow other brands to gain inspiration for Starbird and how we can have a greater impact on social media (campaigns / posts / engagements / etc.)
• Support Marketing Team with activating and managing loyalty marketing efforts, particularly via the Starbird app and Starbird’s mailing list.
• Support the Marketing Team with Starbird’s content marketing efforts (including, but not limited to, copywriting, press releases and email blasts).
• You’re a content creation master! You stay up to date on the latest trends, newest features and continue to educate yourself on best practices. You’re on all social media platforms and having a thriving personal fanbase.
• You have experience with graphic design and the Adobe Suite. Experience with Canva and Unfold a plus.
• You have a positive attitude, are easy-going and you have a sense of humor.
• You are restaurant person, have a strong interest in food and food trends, and (ideally) have experience working in or with restaurants.
• You are detail and process-oriented and enjoy working through the details but never lose sight of the big picture.
• You have a professional interest inHospitality, Marketing / Communications, Social Media and / or Design. A Bachelor’sDegree in a related field is a plus, but not a requirement.
• You have photography and videography experience and an interest in food photography.
• You have a writing background and have a passion for creating dynamic content.
• You’ve planned events and have enjoyed the process and challenge of it.
The important details:
• This is a paid internship.
• We expect you to work approximately 20-30 hours per week, with time divided between our restaurants and working from home.
• You must have access to reliable transportation, a laptop and smart phone.
• You are available to commit to six months, starting May 2021.
Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline