Kitchen Manager Carrot and Kale, LLC
- Date Posted April 09, 2021
- Location Oshkosh, WI
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
- Creating menu items
- Managing inventory
- Communicating kitchen needs with staff
- Training staff
- Ensuring we provide consistently high quality product
- Calculating cost of menu items
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local vendors
- Assisting with expansion and menu planning for new locations
- Communicating regularly and clearly with owners
The ideal candidate will have a passion for nutritious local food, enjoy working with a team, and enjoy teaching others. This position will require a lot of energy and excellent communication skills.
Experience in a commercial kitchen is required.
Food Service Manager license is preferred.
This is a full time position 32-40 hours/weekCompensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $14.00 - $16.00 Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline