Photo Studio Prep Cook The WebstaurantStore
- Date Posted April 09, 2021
- Location Lancaster, PA
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate effectively with a team that includes the Studio Manager, Photographers and stylists.
- Follows weekly production schedule to prep and cook food for stylists and photographers as needed.
- Follow recipes, knife skills and cooking techniques when prepping ingredients.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of all props, kitchen and food areas.
- Places and receives grocery orders. Has a strong sense of studio kitchen inventory.
- Participating in a weekly pre-production process and other essential meetings or brainstorming sessions.
- Operating with a big-picture perspective and using an understanding of business needs to prioritize tasks.
- Meeting weekly KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Supporting the photo teams as directed.
- Monday through Friday, no weekends.
We’re looking for a team member who:
- Ability to work full time hours for this in-studio position.
- Has previous experience working in a fast past kitchen environment.
- Has exceptional organizational skills.
- Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
- Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
- Finds a balance between organizational, personal, and team needs.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- ServSafe certification is a plus.
- Experience with food styling a plus.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline