Brand Marketing & Partnerships Lead SACH FOODS
- Date Posted July 29, 2021
- Location Oakland, CA
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Sach Foods is a mission-driven company making the world’s first organic, artisanal, and flavored paneer, a firm, fresh cheese with a creamy texture. Pioneering an essential new protein category, Sach, which means ‘honest’ in Hindi, champions the versatile, wholesome, and delicious qualities of paneer, and exemplifies the founders' commitment to beautifully crafted food that is healthy for both humans and the planet.
In just a couple of years, Sach Foods has scaled rapidly and is now available nationwide through iconic and progressive grocers, such as Whole Foods, Good Eggs, Imperfect Foods, New Seasons Markets, Erewhon, as well as Amazon, direct to consumers, and more. With three signature flavors — Original, Turmeric Twist, and Spicy Habanero — Sach’s artisanal paneer is keto-friendly, gluten free, and made with sustainable, grass-fed organic milk. Intrinsic to Sach Foods’ mission of sharing a piece of their beloved heritage and healthful paneer is giving back to their community. Sach donates 1% of all paneer they produce to help feed the food- insecure in their community.
True to the brand’s name, Sach’s values are diligently transparent — committed to their values of sustainability, community and innovation.
We're looking for an energetic, passionate individual to join us as a Brand Marketing & Partnerships Lead. This role is a hybrid of brand marketing and partnerships and focused on evangelizing our brand, and caring for our most important partners. The individual will seek out and evaluate new marketing and brand partnership opportunities, and build out our consumer marketing and community development strategy. This person would be responsible for cultivating our most important retailer and distribution relationships at a national level. This person should have a strong understanding of consumer marketing, and the role partnerships can play in driving brand awareness, and long term advocacy and adoption. This is a unique opportunity to join a super fast growth company at the early stages, and this role would have a meaningful impact on the company.
Ideal candidates are passionate about great tasting food, sustainability, and nutrition. The candidate must have a boots on the ground perspective and a go getter attitude. The candidate is passionate and comfortable working with C-level executives at national retailers and the local restaurant chef alike. This role will report to the Co-Founder and CEO.
- Manage relationships for Sach’s most strategic partners nationally, including developing launch plans, creative promo planning, and advocating for the overall success of the partnership
- The role requires deep product knowledge, and the ability to think analytically, dig into data, understand movement trends, identity gaps/opportunities and come up with solutions proactively
- Build financial models to forecast sales, map out production, product expansions plans and partnerships deal structures
- Oversee our nationwide distribution network, actively support, grow our network
- Hire/manage brokers, merchandisers as/when needed
- Oversee brand partnership strategy, execution and management; drive the strategy for how our brand is perceived in the world from conception to execution.
- Build and execute a community engagement, including social, email, affiliate marketing
- Further develop our giving program and identify organizations and that we can collaborate with help people/communities in need
- Research data, trends and build compelling decks/pitches that support our mission and story
- This role could potentially turn into a senior leadership role with an opportunity to build a new team
- Must be scrappy, creative and have at-least 3 years experience in food and working with national accounts
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and be detail oriented
- Ideal candidate would be located in the SF Bay area, however remote could work
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Full-timeCompensation this position is : salaried, 75k-100k Location job can be done remotely Application instructions