Baker Mad River Coffee House
- Date Posted July 31, 2021
- Location Campton, NH
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Mad River Coffee House and Roasting Company is one of the top-rated coffee houses in New England with a wholesale distribution on the northern I-93 corridor. We operate a bustling coffee house serving breakfast, lunch, and heat & eat meals. We are in search of a full-time baker. This position has a lot of growth opportunity for a creative and motivated baker. We offer earn – time, profit sharing, and pooled tip system for all employees.
- Opening the Coffee House and preparing/prepping daily bake case; Muffins, cookies, dessert bars, donuts, danish, etc...
- Oversight of bulk production of cookie doughs, muffin batters, danish & cannoli filling, and other baking item needs
- Ensuring consistent food preparations and presentation. Training part time/ support staff on preparation and presentation of foods/specials/etc...
- Ensures proper food handling and sanitation practices are kept.
- Ensures work space and kitchen are kept clean, stocked, rotated, and organized per NH health regulations and guide lines.
- Works in conjunction with Kitchen Manager to develop specials and pricing accordingly.
- 3 yrs of baking experience
- Bread making a bonus
- Abilities to collaborate and communicate with team members
- Passion for the job and a healthy sense of humor
Job Type: Full-time
Payrate: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour base rate + tipsCompensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline