Bartender Johnny Seesaw's
- Date Posted July 31, 2021
- Location Peru, VT
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
We serve fresh fare rooted in tradition. Johnny Seesaw’s serves up simple inventive food with deep connections to the surrounding area and the inn’s heritage. Incorporating local ingredients with a fresh twist, our menu celebrates Vermont and elevates comfort food. Job description
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities
- Deliver exceptional customer service to create memorable dining experiences.
- Understand and articulate the details of the cocktail, wine & beer lists, and food menu.
- Adhere to proper sanitation and upkeep of bar equipment and hand washing policies.
- Manage time efficiently throughout business fluctuations to ensure consistent, high-standards of guest service.
- Take initiative to advance bar skills and work collaboratively as part of team.
- Use digital POS system to place orders
- Proven ability to work as a team member in fast-paced setting
- Possess a positive attitude and confidence with engaging others in social conversation
- Success with handling multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Prior bartending experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of various spirits, wines, and beers strongly preferred
- Aptitude for learning new bar and service skills
- Ability to be reliable and punctual
- The physical environment requires the employee to stand for the length of the shift and walk up and down stairs.
- Applicant must be able to bend comfortably and lift up to 25 pounds.
- The environment can be can be fast-paced with frequent interruptions, distractions and changes in workload.
- Bar service is generally indoors in a restaurant setting but must be able to endure warm and cold seasonal temperatures. Bar service may be in multiple settings, including in restaurant, takeout hut and event spaces, including the possibility of an outdoor setting.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline