Personal Chef The Food Fairy
- Date Posted September 24, 2021
- Location Durham, NC
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
The Food Fairy® is a company that expresses love through food and behaves always with concern for all living beings as well as our planet. We reflect a well-organized company of women and men, unified in devotion to family and well being for all. Our employees are highly valued as expressed by paying a healthy living wage along with bonuses, benefits and trips. We value imagination, integrity versatility, adaptability and efficiency as well as the ability to listen carefully and hear deeply. Job description
We are seeking skillful cooks and chefs to join our company. We are a well established organization of personal chefs with 24 successful years serving the greater RTP area. We specialize in cooking with whole-foods across a variety of dietary restrictions and protocols.
A Food Fairy chef must possess:
- the ability to listen carefully, hear deeply, and lovingly create customized, delicious meals for our clients
- a commitment to impeccable cleanliness, as we cook in our clients’ kitchens
- a high degree of integrity: our clients welcome us into their homes and trust us as family
- imaginative creativity in preparing home cooked meals
- versatility, adaptability, and efficiency in cooking in multiple locations throughout the week
- graciousness in communicating with multiple clients via text, email, and in-person interactions
- a strong understanding of cooking to accommodate food allergies, dietary restrictions, and diet protocols and the ability and willingness to research any with which you are less familiar
- experience creating menus and recipes
- respect for family, food, and all living beings
Your skills of recipe/menu creation and expert natural cooking ability will be welcome within our system of well-defined procedures established during our longstanding tenure of successful operations.
We accept clients in cities such as: Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Hillsborough, Cary, and Wake Forest - reliable transportation is imperative.Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $18.00 - $25.00 Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline