e-Commerce Intern Chufly
- Date Posted September 24, 2021
- Location Washington, VA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We are explorers of wine’s uncharted frontiers. Compelled by curiosity, driven by purpose, on a relentless quest to discover and share the world’s most obscure and exquisite wines. Be it distance or topography, economic barriers, unfair practices, or entrenched category conventions, we challenge and overcome them all.
We are currently seeking an e-commerce intern to round out our rapidly expanding team of wine and travel enthusiasts. Through this position you will gain hands-on experience in all aspects of e-commerce from backend management systems, email marketing, inventory management, product development, customer service, brand creation, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with copy creation, photography organization, and other brand asset management
- Support inventory management and order tracking
- Help with backend systems management: product pages, landing pages, etc.
- Implement and create best-practice customer service policies and practices
- You have a passion for wine, food, and travel - but with a greater impact
- You are detail-oriented
- You have an interest in e-commerce systems and processes
- You have a can-do attitude - not afraid to be on your feet and roll up your sleeves
- You are looking to be a part of a team of experts from seasoned e-commerce professionals and marketers to former international diplomats seeking change
- You live in DC and are able to be physically present at our tasting room and store front
- Strongly encourage BIPOC candidates to apply
This is a paid position ($20/hour) working 20 hours a week. For the right candidate, this has the potential to lead to a full-time job with Chufly, which would include wine travel trips, competitive salary, benefits, etc.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr +
Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline