Food Prep - Chef Cooking with Claudine
- Date Posted September 24, 2021
- Location Oakland, CA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
The menu changes weekly based on what is in season and available at the farmers markets.
We use 100% organic, locally grown, gluten free and dairy free ingredients. And most importantly, we cook and create in a calm and mindful kitchen and our clients can "feel the love and care" that we put into their meals.
- Job description
You will be joining a small team and business to create and cook for 40+ families in the Bay Area.
You will be preparing vegetables, sauces, soups and baked goods. You will help in the packaging and plating of the meals.
You will work fast and keep your station clean.
You will have a love for the art of cooking and creating beautiful food for people.
This is a part time job with the opportunity to move up in pay and position.
Opportunity to make 10 deliveries on Tuesdays (earning an extra $100).
Sunday and Monday 10am - 6pm (in the kitchen)
Starting at $20 - $25 an hour.
In the kitchen 16 - 20 hours a week.
Opportunity to help with deliveries to clients' homes. Tuesdays deliveries are at $10 a drop off and you will have an average of 10 deliveries to make.
Weekly pay: ~ $500
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of cooking experience.
- Passion for sharing good quality food with the world.
- Make this job a priority and are dependable and reliable.
- Has a collaborative spirit, strong team ethic, positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Able to work on a team and take feedback.
- Keep the work station clean and wash dishes throughout the shift.
- Able to scale a recipe and follow recipes.
- Has an understanding for healthy recipes and cooking.
- Able to stand long hours and lift somewhat heavy objects.
- Able to send 2 references from people who you have cooked with/for.
- Reliable transportation to drive to various locations throughout the Bay Area.
- Able to multitask and prioritize to complete tasks.
- Able to learn/adapt to changing requirements/situations.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline