- Date Posted October 13, 2021
- Location Philadelphia, PA
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Full-Time
We are Yay Lunch, a new business concept with the mission to provide healthy food for kids away from home, beginning with school lunches. Our mission is simple: deliver delicious, healthy lunches made by local vendors to kids at school in an easy, reliable, cost-effective way for parents. How do we do it? We curate menus with local vendors in each market, families order online, and we deliver fresh lunches daily to kids at school. Easy!
Since launching a pilot in the 2017 / 18 school year, we have expanded rapidly. We've recently added operations in the Philadelphia and Atlanta area. We have aggressive growth plans backed by experienced venture capital partners, and we are excited about our prospects!
We’re a startup which means we are agile, outgoing, quick on our feet, and eternally positive.
About the Role:
As the School Support Lead, you will be responsible for successful school onboarding, retention, and renewals of our school partnerships. You will work closely with the Partnership Manager and other cross-functional team members on ensuring a successful transition from the growth team to the account management team. You will be the lead on renewals and identifying opportunities for increasing school utilization and engagement.
- Execute a market-level school onboarding program.
- Work cross-functionally to plan and implement successful school launches and optimize the customer experience
- Work with Marketing to ensure all school/parent communications are scheduled.
- Develop and manage the relationships with school administrators and ensure that the lunch program is meeting their desired goals
- Review customer utilization and work with the Partnership Managers to drive upsells or inform of at-risk customers
- Manage partnership agreements and renewals
You must have:
- Experience with B2B or B2C Sales, Account Management or Customer Success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong understanding of the Philadelphia (PA) private and public school network
- Experience working with school administrators, parent-teacher organizations, and/or educational organizations
You must be:
- Highly organized and a strong communicator with the ability to implement and manage an effective school onboarding program
- Collaborative, a team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- A relationship builder with a focus on increasing customer engagement and retention
- Proactive and data-driven, spotting opportunities for upsells or preventing customer churn
- Clear-headed under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity
- Reliable, punctual, professional, and presentable
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible, and family-friendly environment
- Significant support structures, on-the-ground training, & coaching from corporate team members
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline