Operations Administrator Beyond Good
- Date Posted October 12, 2021
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
The right candidate will understand what it takes to manage DTC ordering and shipping in the food and beverage industry. The Operations Administrator will be responsible for supporting operations and direct to consumer sales. The position will report to the Senior Operations Manager from Beyond Good’s Brooklyn, NY office.
- Own Pick and Pack Operations from Beyond Good Office in Brooklyn, NY
- Handle first round of customer service interaction
- Offer Operations team assistance with order processing and tracking
- Own office management as the point of contact for the BG team
- Support the Sales team with customer setup and paperwork organization
- Working hours: Mon-Thurs, Part-Time with transition to Full-Time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is Results driven
- Is Mission Driven
- Understands that (1) drives (2)
- Has zero interest in the status quo.
- Has demonstrated experience with DTC especially Amazon.
- Thrives in a scrappy, underdog environment.
- Can face any problem and produce a solution with whatever it takes
- Will sense this opportunity as more of a calling than a job.
- Might even be a bit of a misfit.
- Knows how to get the job done facing headwinds or tailwinds … in fact, wind direction doesn’t matter
- Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience with Amazon Fulfillment
- Knowledge of UNFI and KeHe
- 2+ years of CPG background
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineNovember 12, 2021