Field Service Rep (Miami) Natoora (CA) +1 more
- Date Posted October 13, 2021
- Location Miami, FL
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1300 restaurants in London, New York, Paris and Milan, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most influential chefs.
We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.Job description
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the food system. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers with some of the world’s most forward-thinking. We also engage directly with home cooks through our Natoora delivery app, as well as in our stores and concessions, and online. We actively seek to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavor and biodiversity first, and back onto shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
Natoora is in the initial phase of bringing a limited list of products to Miami, making our exclusive sourcing available in the region, forging a path to develop a new service territory for Natoora. You will be our first hire – someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who understands the food industry and local market and you are willing to work on your own at the beginning.
The role will initially have responsibility to perform sales and coordinate pre-orders for restaurants and hand-picked retailers that will be delivered from our NY and/or LA hubs. Functions will soon after include locating and managing a storage space that will facilitate not just preparation of orders placed against a locally-based inventory but expanding product range. Hands-on work will be required on order preparation, QC if applicable, and packaging, making deliveries and building relationships with existing customers as well as looking to grow our customer base.
You will represent Natoora in this new region - an experienced, self-reliant professional, able to work with our sales and operations teams, with an understanding of the reality and demands of being the first representative in a new region.
- Assess market potential and opportunities
- Analyze and report competing activity in the region
- Receive and deliver product directly to customers
- Provide local customer support
- Acquire new accounts
- Collaborate with our NY/LA offices on order coordination and deliveries
- Work closely with our US sourcing teams as well as explore regional product sourcing opportunities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Entrepreneurial and start-up experience combined with further or similar roles would be a great asset.
- Understanding the fresh produce industry and how Natoora is revolutionizing it. This is even more important than industry specific experience.
- Knowledge of the regional restaurant landscape is essential, a healthy network of key contacts within the industry is preferred.
- Good communication skills and ability to develop and manage accounts.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience working collaboratively and successfully across different teams.
Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline