Farm Delivery Driver Siena Farms
- Date Posted January 12, 2022
- Location Sudbury, MA
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, and experienced delivery driver to deliver our fresh produce to locations throughout Boston and the surrounding area. The delivery routine will involve the distribution of our CSA boxes to over 20 pick-up locations in Cambridge, Brookline, Boston, and neighboring areas; deliveries to our Siena Farms South End farm store and Siena Farms @ Boston Public Market; and area restaurants.
As a delivery driver for a fast-paced production farm growing produce for a high- end market, this position requires flexibility, attention to detail, and an excellent work ethic. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering in the Boston area as well as an interest in sustainable food and agriculture.
This position is full-time and is available immediately. The weekly schedule will be discussed in detail during the interview process. Compensation is hourly and commensurate with experience. Benefits include a weekly CSA vegetable share, health insurance, and staff discounts at our retail locations as well as Oleana, Sofra and Sarma.
- Experience driving sprinter vans and pick-up trucks.
- Clean driving record
- Experience navigating the streets of Boston
- Excellent work ethic
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to take direction as well as to operate independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Interest in sustainable agriculture
- Strong communication skills
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline