Dessert Production & Prep Assistant Ice Cream Jubilee
- Date Posted January 20, 2022
- Location Washington, DC
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Learn our ice cream making process and assist manage all kitchen processes. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is highly driven to succeed at each and every task who loves creating unique, beautiful desserts.
At Ice Cream Jubilee, we hand-make creative ice cream flavors using local, all-natural dairy from local farms. Our flavors, inspired by international desserts, cocktails, and childhood favorites, have developed a cult-like following. Named one of the Best Ice Cream Shops in the USA and voted Best Ice Cream in DC, we are poised to grow even more!
- 1+ years experience in pastry production / small-batch ice cream production in a high volume kitchen.
- Comfort and fluency communicating via smartphone and electronic systems and forms
- Open availability a plus (weekends, holidays, evenings)
- Candidates with previous experience in high volume production kitchens and/or culinary degree preferred
- Learn and apply Ice Cream Jubilee techniques to prepare consistently delicious ice cream and baked goods
- Effectively manage production and packaging of all goods
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Prepare and order supplies as needed
- Apply a passion for food trends and designs with a high creative culinary imagination
Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $18.00 - $20.00 Application instructions