Digital Paid Media Specialist Murray's Cheese
- Date Posted April 26, 2022
- Location Long Island City, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
Born in Greenwich Village, the heart of our business still resides in New York City with many ways to experience Murray’s Cheese locally. At the counter, our cheese experts and mongers serve thousands of neighborhood regulars, commuters and tourists alike every year at our three locations –the Bleecker Street flagship retail experience, a beloved neighborhood fixture, our shop in Grand Central Terminal, and our new location in Long Island City.
For dining out, we operate two New York City restaurants: Murray’s Mac & Cheese, with fast casual fare, and Murray’s Cheese Bar, a sit-down restaurant featuring cheese flights and dishes by expert mongers and seasoned chefs. Our Murray’s Cheese Bar location opened in Spring 2020, moving to it’s new home in Long Island City.
For those eager to learn more, we offer robust education and events programming and, for those looking to serve more, we provide catering of expertly-crafted cheese boards and freshly-made foods. Oh, did we mention we also age our own cheese? Yeah –we do that too. We have state-of-the-art cheese caves in Long Island City.
But, because we like to share, we wanted to bring our exceptional cheese to people outside of New York too. So, we’ve made Murray’s products available online at murrayscheese.com and in-store with a curated selection of specialty cheese in more than 800 Kroger and Kroger-owned stores nationwide (and, growing every day!). And, through our wholesale business, you might enjoy Murray’s cheese at more than 600 restaurants across the country.Job description
We are seeking a Digital Paid Media Specialist to join our Ecommerce team. As Digital Paid Media Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts for the organization. Working closely with the Associate Director of Ecommerce and other key stakeholders, your focus will be to handle the end-to-end campaign management of all digital media, including paid social, programmatic and search. You will provide support in plan development, campaign set up, budget and pacing management, and optimization efforts. Above all else, you love working cross-functionally with our growing digital team, assisting in driving growth goals. This role is currently remote.
Who You Are
- Organized and Clear Communicator: You’re known for maintaining a systematic approach to your work and always start a project with the research phase. You have top-notch presentation skills and know how to prioritize day to day tasks You are able to communicate timelines to senior staff and guide projects through to completion.
- Team Player: You are a strong collaborator who understands that input from key stakeholders is key in project management. You keep people up to date and organized in any projects you are managing.
- Self-Motivated: It is second nature for you to dive into a fun new project and flex your creative problem-solving skills! You’re a self-starter but know how to work collaboratively and take constructive feedback from superiors.
- Knowledgeable: You have a solid understanding of digital media re and are always in the know on new industry trends. You’re always looking to refine existing skills and learn new things that can benefit you and the Company.
- Business Driven: You are able to make creative decisions that are in the best interest of our business. You are able to focus projects around business goals while pushing the brand forward.
What You Do
- Manage and execute all aspects of Display/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including working with the Associate Director of Ecommerce in developing keyword and campaign strategy and bid and budget management
- Support and drive ROAS, as well as communicate effectively on what strategies work better than others, i.e. developing and execute testing strategies across all advertising platforms
- Collaborate with our SEO team to identify the best keyword phrases to target in a multi-dimensional digital marketing campaign
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns, and translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy
- Communicate regularly with internal team and departmental partners on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive and landscape intelligence
- Collaborate with the team and leadership to continually improve our processes, including around developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management
- Working with our analytics lead, review and translate campaign data into actionable insights and recommendations
What We Need From You
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Meta Ads (Facebook and Instagram), Search Ads, Programmatic
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- A/B testing experience across paid media channels
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing paid media budgets
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Experience using spreadsheets and bulk editing tools to make large account-wide changes and to build a significant number of campaigns at scale
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly, both verbally and in writing
- A test and learn mindset
- Digital agency experience working with enterprise-level clients a PLUS
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Facebook Ads certifications a PLUS
- Familiarity with digital transformation projects and/or site migrations a PLUS
- Weekly pay
- 3 weeks paid vacation and sick time
- 401k company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Pretax commuter, healthcare and dependent care benefits
- Discounts on our products and restaurant!