Digital Marketing Manager Oyster Sunday
- Date Posted May 03, 2022
- Location Anywhere
- Category Design / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Oyster Sunday is seeking a motivated and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This opportunity is for a self-starter who will work closely with our Founder + CEO to manage digital marketing for Oyster Sunday’s clients. The ideal candidate will be equal parts strategy and execution-driven, and a creative thinker who is passionate about digital marketing and the hospitality / food & beverage industry.
We support businesses around the U.S. with branding, marketing, operations, HR, finance, business development, and data management. We believe that businesses of all sizes should have access to the professional services that promote healthy growth, so we're building an economy of scale that gives us all a seat at the table.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns for our clients across all relevant platforms (including but not limited to email, social, and website), ensuring that our clients' brands are expressed consistently, effectively and innovatively. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with Oyster Sunday’s Marketing & Communications team and should be someone who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Work collaboratively with leadership and be client facing to define and execute digital communication strategies for clients around the US.
- Strategize and manage email and digital marketing strategy to meet brand standards, which includes but is not limited to: web development and optimization; email content development for drip campaigns and email blasts; social media strategy; CRM development and segmentation; SEO/SEM marketing, tracking, developing and analysis.
- Develop funnels for new customer acquisition to ensure digital growth for the brand rooted in KPIs and growth benchmarks.
- Create engaging content for current clients to ensure conversion through brand writing and visual content, working closely with designers and photographers.
- Copyright as well as lead content production for all marketing and sales materials, digital and print.
- Work with Oyster Sunday’s Social Media Manager to ensure social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms align with the objectives of the brand and campaign workflow.
- Assist with partnerships to amplify the OS client’s brand and its initiatives from establishing deliverables through execution of the partnership.
- Ensure that all content is proofed to meet high editorial standards and develop brand content guidelines to lead internal and external communication best practices
- 3-6+ years in both B2C and B2B content marketing. Understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, and social media strategies.
- Extremely organized with an eye for detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and responsibilities at once.
- Comfortable working across brand, marketing, content, social media, and operations teams with an understanding of the role each plays in content creation.
- A diverse portfolio of high-quality content including blog posts, social media writing, email content, web content, landing pages, and communications materials.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and can work independently as well as in a team.
Oyster Sunday provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws. Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Location job can be done remotely Application instructions