Sales Associate Fermented Grapes
- Date Posted May 18, 2022
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Wine knowledge and experience is a must for this position, as is the ability to translate this into everyday lingo for customers. This role will also provide growth opportunities in the industry — including wine tastings, events, etc.
Here’s what we are are looking for:
• A love for all things wine
• In-depth knowledge of wines, from cru Beaujolais to South African reds to cava
• Knowledge of spirits, cocktail preparations, and even sake, cider, amaro. etc.
• Excellent command of food and wine pairing, and the ability to guide customers in selecting wines to go with a variety of cuisines from around the world
• Ability to communicate wine knowledge to customers and offer an effective, thorough customer service experience, whether the purchase is $15 or $500
• Punctuality, reliability, attention-to-detail
• Strong organizational skills and efficient verbal and written communication
• Experience working in retail wine sales is a plus; the ability to hand-sell wines or assist customer with mixed case selections
• Experience with POS systems
• Ability to assist with incoming deliveries, stocking shelves/managing inventory, and lift at least 50 lbs.
• Opening and closing responsibilities
This is a full time role, paid hourly commensurate with experience. Shifts will be Wed-Sun from 12-8. If you feel you are qualified for this position based on the above, we would love to hear from you! Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $15.00 - $23.00 Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline