Food/Beverage & Catering Supervisor Circle House Coffee
- Date Posted June 07, 2022
- Location Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Circle House Coffee Voted Best Coffee 2020 by Fort Lauderdale Magazine!!
Circle House Coffee is a vibrant start-up café and drive-thru located in Flagler Village. Second location on Oakland Park Blvd. Our mission, giving back one sip at a time, represents who we are as individuals and as a team. We partner regularly with local charities to raise awareness around an important cause and collect donations to support the group’s work. By working at Circle House Coffee, you are demonstrating a commitment to making a difference in our community.Job description
Opportunity: Food and Beverage Catering Supervisor
Circle House Coffee is hiring a full-time Food & Beverage Catering Supervisor to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
Hours per week: 30 - 40
Circle House Coffee Supervisor spend most of their time effectively preparing and managing the staff and operations of the food and beverage department, ensuring the delivery of superior food and beverage menu items and services that will provide guests with a memorable experience. Take ownership of the financial aspects of operations pertaining to the role, while creating a work environment consistent with our values. Also support Managers by assisting with some back of house and administrative responsibilities.
Each week, the Circle House Coffee Commissary produces thousands of sandwiches, wraps and grab and go items for Circle House Coffee cafés, makes daily deliveries to the cafés, and produces offsite catered events. The Food & Beverage Supervisor schedules labor and products to meet production goals, oversees product quality control efforts, and ensures compliance with food safety regulations. This involves working closely with internal and external clients, maintaining accurate inventory, and working side-by-side with and providing coaching and training for production staff.
Potential Career Path Food Beverage and Catering Manager
What are we looking for:
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- Quality • Productivity • Dependability • Customer Focus • Adaptability
- 3+ years' experience in a supervisory role.
- Food Handler Card, Food Protection Manager or Serv Safe a plus.
- Prior management experience in similar restaurant or catering required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Leadership experience required, leadership experience in a food service environment.
- Flexible availability, which may include all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs. Ability to work 35 – 40 hours per week.
- Experience, training, performance management of staff, scheduling and managing expenses.
- Experienced in all areas of store operations, including food service.
- Experience effectively implementing change and demonstrated results in execution.
- Serve Safe Certification.
- Proven and consistently demonstrated skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service.
- Relationship Building.
- Effective Communication • Training
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Salary $45,000-$50,000 annually
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline