- Date Posted August 02, 2022
- Location Alphretta, GA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
We are Yay Lunch, a Charlottesville-based start-up focused on delivering healthier, tastier lunches to grade school students. Our mission is simple: make healthy school lunches from local restaurants easy, reliable, and cost-effective for parents.
This is not your typical driver role where you are dropping off lunch to someone you will most likely not meet again. Instead, our delivery drivers are the face of our company. They are our Brand Ambassadors who take their lunch delivery role seriously, ensuring that every child receives the correct lunch and on time.
Our drivers get to develop relationships with our restaurant partners and receive an exciting “Yay Lunch” greeting from our school partners and children when dropping off lunches.
We are growing and looking for reliable drivers to help us get our lunches from our restaurant partners to our schools. This role provides consistent and part-time hours. The position is ideal for students, recent grads, stay-at-home parents, or retirees looking for supplemental income.
Our drivers are responsible for sorting and picking up bulk lunch orders. As a Yay Lunch driver, you’ll need to be agile, outgoing, an incredible problem-solver, and be eternally optimistic.
As a start-up, we’re building something new, so the waters are uncertain, but the potential for growth is huge.
You must be:
- Reliable and punctual with a sense of urgency
- Outgoing, gregarious, personable, and with a service-oriented mentality
- A good communicator with the ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Professional and presentable
- Available approximately for 2 hours per day (9:30am - 12:30pm), Monday through Friday
- Able to lift and carry 30-50 lbs without assistance
As a driver, you must have:
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A smartphone
- A reliable, personal vehicle with proof of valid insurance
- The ability to pass a background check and motor vehicle check
Compensation: $18 per hour + mileageCompensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline