Account Manager - NorthEast FreshRealm
- Date Posted August 02, 2022
- Location Anywhere
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm, we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes, and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat, and ready-to-cook offerings, are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience, and Omni channel retailers to deliver their customers the best meals. The success of our retail partners measures our success. Service, quality, and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm, meals are more than a source of nutrition; they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the “connecting us through meals” ritual.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth-minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality, and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.Job description
The Account Manager will manage multiple customers and is responsible for building solid relationships that evolve into strategic relationships. You will execute and develop customer management strategies and ensure customer satisfaction within their accounts by directing and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet and exceed customer needs. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for customers before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This foresight and meticulous analysis will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage multiple customers; develop positive working relationships with all customers (internal and external) touchpoints.
- Build lasting relationships with customers and partners by understanding focus and needs and anticipating them in advance.
- Work closely with all internal departments (Supply Chain, Ops, NPD, FinTech, Customer Service) to execute for our customers.
- Drive Customer, category, and FreshRealm revenue and margin.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage communication between Customers, upper management, and employees.
- Stay current with company offerings, industry, and culinary trends.
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices.
- Support and solve problems for customers by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; develop, compile and analyze data to identify trends.
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings, and customer meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing customers and new prospects.
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking as identified.
- Follow up with customers regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of customers, customer team members, organizational structures, responsibilities, and decision-makers.
- As a minimum, achieve objectives, KPI, and sales targets.
Compensation this position is : salaried, 75k-100k Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline