Special Projects Coordinator Le Bernardin +3 more
- Date Posted August 12, 2022
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Le Bernardin, New York’s internationally acclaimed four star seafood restaurant, was born in Paris in 1972 by sibling duo Maguy and Gilbert Le Coze. Dedicated entirely to the cuisine of Gilbert Le Coze, the self-taught seafood wizard, it only served fish: Fresh, simple and prepared with respect.
Inspired by the triumph of Le Bernardin in Paris and its many American clients, the Le Cozes sought to open a Le Bernardin in New York in 1986. In no time, Le Bernardin became a four star restaurant which is renown for setting standards in the cooking of seafood in America. After the unexpected death of her brother Gilbert in 1994, Maguy Le Coze began working closely with Chef Eric Ripert, a disciple and close friend of Gilbert, who took over the kitchen, and along with Le Coze continued to uphold Le Bernardin’s position as one of the world’s premier restaurants.Job description
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, the Special Projects Coordinator is responsible for assisting with Le Bernardin’s and Chef Eric Ripert’s media relations, external communications, and marketing campaigns as well as support in organizing of external events, coordination of philanthropy efforts and general administrative duties.
- Fielding media requests and working in close collaboration with PR agency
- Generate and execute original content ideas for the company's four social media platforms
- Responsible for day-to-day planning, implementing and monitoring of social media
- Managing the coordination of film and photography shoots; working closely with the team and serving as on-site contact when necessary
- Responding to and coordination of donation requests
- Coordination of external events and special projects and partnerships
- Assist with creation and distribution of e-blast campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Maintain and update websites
- Updating and maintaining press, media and photography archives and general office files
- Assist with scheduling, travel arrangements and general administrative duties
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and will be self-motivated, detail-orientated, energetic and highly organized. The candidate should have an interest in media and communications. Strong administration, organizational and writing skills, a familiarity with media outlets and proficiency in Microsoft Office are mandatory. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and HTML skills are preferred but not required.Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline