Brand Ambassador/Field Marketing Eat Neutral
- Date Posted September 12, 2022
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Agriculture / Education
- Job type Full-Time
Title: Brand Ambassador/Field Marketing
Location: Full-Time/Part-Time, Los Angeles, CA
Are you passionate about food, celebrating farmers & ranchers and want to take an active role in fighting climate change? Do you love supporting your favorite brands and turning your friends onto the product? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a someone who is part Field Marketer and part Brand Ambassador, who can also utilize their phone for capturing creative videos. This is an awesome opportunity to apply your winning personality and stellar marketing skills at a growing startup to make a positive impact on the planet!
Neutral is a carbon neutral foods company on a mission to radically reduce the carbon footprint of agriculture, which today makes up nearly 37% of all global greenhouse gas emissions. We create delicious and nourishing foods in partnership with farmers, ranchers, and producers across the country, and invest in decarbonizing their operations to build a more resilient and sustainable food system. We are seeing an incredible response from our growing community of consumers, grocers, restaurant owners, farmers, ranchers, and producers.
- Promote Neutral in-person at stores, events and other brand activations in the community
- Recording and creating creative video content for Instagram/TikTok on location at events and stores.
- Educate customers and retailers on brand vision and all current products.
- Prepping for events (light cooking, packing and loading all sampling supplies, post event clean up and load out.)
- Communicates effectively and provides exceptional customer service with
- Knowledgeable on Neutral products and fundamentals of climate science, specifically as it relates to agriculture. (We’ll educate you!)
- Enjoys creatively promoting and creating social media content. Ability to shoot and edit engaging videos for Instagram/TikTok.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Understanding of in-store sampling on retailer standards and rules.
- A personality to succeed in this role: energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, supportive, reliable, positive and trustworthy.
- You believe in Neutral’s mission and their role in building a company committed to radically reduce the carbon footprint of agriculture.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in!
- You enjoy building relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about.
- You are excited about delivering results – building a great process for success
- You thrive in a job that doesn’t include a traditional workplace structure.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something from the ground up.
Note, this position is a three-month contract to start, and if successful in the role, could expand into a permanent position on the Neutral team!Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions