Farmers Market Salesperson L'Angelique
- Date Posted September 16, 2022
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We are living a fast paced lifestyle in which we often fail to effectively take care of our health
Most of the times, we rely on supplements and medicines to fulfill the nutritious needs of our body and don’t focus on highly efficient natural sources.
That’s where L’Angelique steps in; we provide with hand made all natural dishes, beverages, sugar free, gluten free and dairy free.
Our selection of dishes such as salad, soups, cakes has a perfect balance between acidity and alkalinity and our selection of latte, herbal teas, salad dressings and collagen gel, contains superfood algae known as Sea Moss
We believe that our wonderful nature provides abundantly the right resources we need to live a healthy life
The natural resources are the best way to strengthen your immune system that is much needed especially in these times of pandemic
At L’Angelique we deliver our products and services through sustainable measures. We source our vegetables and fruits through local farmers at Farmers Market. We utilize the renewable natural resources so we can save the environment for future generations.
We believe not to disrupt the natural processes for personal benefits that’s the reason we stick to natural products and sustainable procedures.
We don’t use plastic; our packing is recyclable and or compostable
We love to recycle and if you bring us back the glass bottles we will reward you with cash back. How cool is that?
For more information, visit www.langelique.shop or come visit us at the Farmers Market in Los Angeles every weekend rain or shineJob description
L’Angelique farmers market salesperson is responsible for the retail sales at local farmers markets, overseeing and managing the booth, providing excellent customer service, and assisting with the set up/disassembling of the booth.
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to each guest.
- Engaging with customers and educating them on our products and their health benefits.
- Carrying out sales transactions.
- Picking up products and equipment from our commissary and driving to and from the market.
- Setting up/disassembling farmers market stand.
- Maintaining a clean and presentable space.
- Taking ownership over keeping equipment and inventory in good condition.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being able to stand for long periods
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- Available to work weekends
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have own vehicle and have a valid CA driver’s license. Markets are local, but for markets based in Santa Clarita, mileage reimbursement is provided.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline