Warehouse Delivery Driver Preble Street +3 more
- Date Posted September 20, 2022
- Location South Portland, ME
- Category Culinary / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
Preble Street is opening two new programs in fall of 2022; Recuperative Care Program and Elena’s Way Wellness Shelter. This position will be delivering daily meals to both locations.
• A combination of training and/or work experience likely to provide skills or ability to perform successfully in the position of Warehouse and Distribution Support Staff.
• Understanding of the Preble Street mission, and positive regard for individuals experiencing homelessness and/or living in poverty.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, and experience working in a team setting with a diverse population are also required.
• Ability to guide the work of volunteers.
• Ability to communicate effectively, respectfully, and appropriately in the work environment with various and diverse individuals and groups.
• Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
• Ability to drive a small cargo truck, with a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
• ServSafe certification.
Compensation and Benefits
• 160 hours vacation time, 96 hours sick time, 16 hours personal time (accrued), 12 Paid Holidays
• Health insurance w/ 100% employer-paid option; Dental insurance w/ 100% employer-paid option; Vision insurance; Employer-paid Life, STD, and LTD insurance
• Optional supplemental Life, Critical Illness, and AD&D insurance options
• 403(b) retirement plan w/ employer match Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline